Originally from ticket #2050.
Please add an additional line appearance to extension 11.
A new line appearance has been added to your phone and the call flow has been updated. Please reboot your phone (menu --> settings --> basic --> reboot phone) for the updated configuration file to download to your device.
You can select from the different ring types to distinguish between lines or to have a different ring from your neighbor’s phone. You can set distinctive incoming ringing tones for contacts in your local directory.
To change the incoming ring to a desired sound:
1. Press Menu.
2. Select Settings > Basic > Ring Type.
3. (Optional) If multiple lines are configured on your phone, first select the line to change from the list using the up and down arrows.
4. Using the up and down arrows, select the desired ring type. Press the Play soft key to hear the selected ring type.
5. Press the Select soft key to change to the selected ring type.
6. Press Menu or the Exit soft key repeatedly to return to the idle display.
Note: If you configure your SoundPoint IP 650 phone for silent ring, press the ringing Line
key or the Answer soft key to answer the call. If your handset is off hook, the call is
routed to the handset. If your handset is on hook, the call is routed to the speaker.
Steven Sharp | 4C Communications | http://4c-comm.com
d. 707.676.8913 | m. 800.616.0696 | f. 877.234.1550
Support programs that support children and families stricken by poverty and abuse! http://crushnapa.org
Connect to 4C Communications for Special Promotions and Product Offer Updates!
Thank you for your business ~ We appreciate it very much!