This interface allows you to view, upgrade, or renew your Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates. You can also view useful information about each domain's SSL certificate, for example:
- The type of certificate that secures the domain.
- When the certificate expires or expired.
- Graphical representation of all certificates for quick reference.
- Options such as View Certificate or Upgrade Certificate for applicable domains.
- AutoSSL Domain Control Validation (DCV) error messages for applicable domains.
- The last time that AutoSSL ran for applicable domains.
For more information, read documentation.
- Login to cPanel admin @ https://cpanel.yourdomain.com
- Enter User Name & Password
- Navigate to "Security" section
- Select "SSL/TLS Status"