This module helps you manage the PHP version or pool option of any virtual host.
- The system PHP version refers to version of PHP that functions as the global default for all accounts. Only the system administrator can set the system PHP version. Any primary domain that is set to Inherit uses the system PHP Version.
- The PHP FastCGI Process Manager (PHP-FPM) PHP module allows a website to handle strenuous loads on sites. PHP-FPM maintains pools (workers available to respond to PHP requests) to accomplish this. These pools of workers allow the website to handle more requests than it normally could.
For more information, read documentation.
- Login to cPanel admin @ https://cpanel.yourdomain.com
- Enter User Name & Password
- Navigate to "Software" section
- Select "MultiPHP Manager"